This fits your .
The first women's binding ever remains Burton's most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap? and Supergrip Capstrap? combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back's Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. The EST model features The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite EST
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD
- Straps: Asym Hammockstrap with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Women s-Specific True Fit Design
- Response: Medium
- Cushioning: Medium
Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings Womens Sz L (8+) - B01NCZWJVU